Lil' Joke Shop of Lulz Lil' Joke Shop of Lulz

...what...

...This is front-page? I mean, it's not bad, I just don't see how it was funny enough to get there. Anyways, an idea: When you're animating, it's not about how much the mouth moves, it's whether or not the mouth syncs up with the voice. With movement, sometimes less is more.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

awesome

Absolutely hilarious, as always.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

As always, perfect!

Amazing animation, amazing narration, amazing art and music... just perfect! Great job! I can't WAIT to see the full film! I'd PAY to see that!

Dirty Obsession Dirty Obsession

Ha.

Made me lol.
Great art, by the way.

RWD: 005 Halloween 07 RWD: 005 Halloween 07

lawl

Made me lol.
To the guy below me, samsinater, don't bother. You're not funny anyways.

Zelda - Modernized Zelda - Modernized

Ha.

Made me lul

The Devil of New Haven The Devil of New Haven

WOW!

Your animation was AWESOME! Especially the mouths. Most t.v. shoes and video games don't even have mouth animations that good! Seriously, good job man. Well done.

TankPivs: Halloween TankPivs: Halloween

Really?

0/5, 0/10. Sound was terrible - couldn't understand anything they were saying. Drawings must've taken 25-30 seconds each. There was no story (as far as I could tell).

If you're gonna put something on newgrounds, put up something worth-while.

transformacao transformacao

yep.

Well, it's obvious it's your first. Look up some tutorials on youtube, or something. You just used the same animation technique over and over again. It wasn't fluid. at all. Also, how does this have ANYTHING to do with halloween? C'mon man. Don't just put it there for no reason.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

hahaha

This was about a hundred times funnier than it was -before- I had seen the movie. Only complaint was that it was a little hard to understand a couple of the lyrics. Otherwise great!