Lil' Joke Shop of Lulz Lil' Joke Shop of Lulz

...what...

...This is front-page? I mean, it's not bad, I just don't see how it was funny enough to get there. Anyways, an idea: When you're animating, it's not about how much the mouth moves, it's whether or not the mouth syncs up with the voice. With movement, sometimes less is more.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

awesome

Absolutely hilarious, as always.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

As always, perfect!

Amazing animation, amazing narration, amazing art and music... just perfect! Great job! I can't WAIT to see the full film! I'd PAY to see that!

When Penguins Attack - TD When Penguins Attack - TD

Nice TD

Great TD. Wasn't laggy at all for me (maybe the complainers had low-end computers?) Oh well. That's what you get for having nice graphics. It's not like they couldn't right click -->quality -->low. Problem solved. Anyways, the only problem I had was that there was no "Next Level" button. I would kill the waves after about 5-10 seconds, and I'd be waiting just as long for the next group to come along. It's really only a problem when you're really far along in the game. Anyways, great game, keep up the good work!

William and Sly William and Sly

Beatiful job!

That was an amazing game! Very well done - beautiful artwork. The storyline was simple yet still fufilling. The only problem I had with it was the final boss. It just seemed like it didn't fit. The boss wasn't as artistic as all of the other characters in the game, and the fight was less than strategic. It was just "up, down, up down, up down". It got old quick, even when I knew how to avoid him. Maybe a sequel, with a more RPG style to it could include a more strategic boss? Anyways, other than that, extremely well done! Keep up the good work.

Nightmares of Leia Ray Nightmares of Leia Ray

Hmm

It wasn't bad. The music was perfect - fit really well, and the backgrounds were very artistically done, but for some reason it just wasn't scary to me. I would barely call it creepy. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I find that I'm usually pretty easily scared. An interesting idea for the next one you make - try to make it in surround sound. That way, if someone actually has it set up, we might toss the ball to a kid, and as soon as he runs away, we hear a sound creeping up from behind us. You know, immerse us more into the video. Anyways, keep making them. Very artsy, and pretty well done.

5 legend of ZELDA song 5 legend of ZELDA song

good!

Good music! Also, @kisame100, all these songs are zelda-related songs. It wasn't in any LOZ game, but it was on the hyrule temple on SSB.

killerjoe666 responds:

like i said to kisame, it was not just in SSB but in aventure of link on the NES, the second "LOZ"

Westnyle warcraft rap Westnyle warcraft rap

Pretty good

Good song, but do you think you could update your comments with the lyrics? I couldn't understand a couple lines, and I'd like to know how they go.

Shitty Dance Song Shitty Dance Song

Not bad.

It was pretty good, but off handedly, I might suggest increasing the length of the intro. It was good, but only one line long!

Level 49 Level 49

Pretty good

Definitely my second favorite out of all of your work. The only thing I could complain about is that the left breast looks like it's... looking at something else. haha, it's kinda pointed off to the side of the screen, but maybe that's just an illusion due to the fact that it's actually covered in fabric? I'm not sure. Anyways, great job!

LegolaSS responds:

who knows?... but i can kind of see what your saying... i think its down to the illusion beacuse you can see anything else... but thats what i think